- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Daniel Schön, Melanie Klinger, Stephan Kopf, Wolfgang Effelsberg:
Customized Teaching Scenarios for Smartphones in University Lecture Settings - Experiences with Several Teaching Scenarios using the MobileQuiz2. CSEDU (1) 2016: 441-448
- Daniel Schön, Melanie Klinger, Stephan Kopf, Thilo Weigold, Wolfgang Effelsberg:
Customizable Learning Scenarios for Students' Mobile Devices in Large University Lectures: A Next Generation Audience Response System. CSEDU (Selected Papers) 2015: 189-207
- Andreas Janson, Sissy-Josefina Ernst, Katja Lehmann, Jan Marco Leimeister:
Creating awareness and reflection in a large-scale IS lecture - the application of a peer assessment in a flipped classroom scenario. ARTEL@EC-TEL 2014: 35-50
- Edward A. Fox, Marcos André Gonçalves, Rao Shen:
Theoretical Foundations for Digital Libraries: The 5S (Societies, Scenarios, Spaces, Structures, Streams) Approach. Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and Services, Morgan & Claypool Publishers 2012
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.