- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yuling Fang, Qingkui Chen:
A real-time and reliable dynamic migration model for concurrent taskflow in a GPU cluster. Cluster Computing 22(2): 585-599 (2019)
- Shengjun Xue, Yue Peng, Xiaolong Xu, Jie Zhang, Chao Shen, Feng Ruan:
DSM: a dynamic scheduling method for concurrent workflows in cloud environment. Cluster Computing 22(Suppl 1): 693-706 (2019)
- Lei Niu, Fenghui Ren, Minjie Zhang:
A Concurrent Interdependent Service Level Agreement Negotiation Protocol in Dynamic Service-Oriented Computing Environments. WISE (2) 2017: 132-147
- Abhishek Ray, Siba Mishra, Durga Prasad Mohapatra:
An Approach for Computing Dynamic Slice of Concurrent Aspect-Oriented Programs. CoRR abs/1404.3382 (2014)
- Fernando L. Pelayo, Jose C. Valverde:
Notes on "Modeling the dynamics of concurrent computing systems". Comput. Math. Appl. 64(4): 661-663 (2012)
- Juan Luis García Guirao, Fernando L. Pelayo, Jose C. Valverde:
Modeling the dynamics of concurrent computing systems. Comput. Math. Appl. 61(5): 1402-1406 (2011)
- Fernando López Pelayo, Jose C. Valverde, Maria L. Pelayo, Fernando Cuartero:
Discrete Dynamical Systems for encoding Concurrent Computing Systems. IEEE ICCI 2010: 252-256
- Durga Prasad Mohapatra, Rajib Mall, Rajeev Kumar:
Computing dynamic slices of concurrent object-oriented programs. Inf. Softw. Technol. 47(12): 805-817 (2005)
- Jean-Marc Andreoli, Remo Pareschi, Marc Bourgois:
Dynamic Programming as Multiagent Programming. Object-Based Concurrent Computing 1991: 163-176
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.