- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Min Zhang, Kazuhiro Ogata, Kokichi Futatsugi:
Verifying the Design of Dynamic Software Updating in the OTS/CafeOBJ Method. Specification, Algebra, and Software 2014: 560-577
- Roberto Bruni, Hernán C. Melgratti, Ugo Montanari:
Behaviour, Interaction and Dynamics. Specification, Algebra, and Software 2014: 382-401
- Francisco Durán, Manuel Roldán, Antonio Moreno-Delgado, José María Álvarez:
Dynamic Validation of Maude Prototypes of UML Models. Specification, Algebra, and Software 2014: 212-228
- Katerina Ksystra, Konstantinos Barlas, Nikolaos Triantafyllou, Petros S. Stefaneas:
A Dynamic Algebraic Specification for Social Networks. CoRR abs/1106.6267 (2011)
- John V. Tucker, Jeffery I. Zucker:
Computable total functions on metric algebras, universal algebraic specifications and dynamical systems. J. Log. Algebraic Methods Program. 62(1): 71-108 (2005)
- Alexandre V. Zamulin:
Algebraic specification of dynamic objects. LMO 1997: 111-127
- Eva Coscia, Gianna Reggio:
Deontic Concepts in the Algebraic Specification of Dynamic Systems: The Permission Case. COMPASS/ADT 1995: 161-181
- Angelica Maria Kappel:
Executable Specifications based on Dynamic Algebras. LPAR 1993: 229-240
- Roel J. Wieringa, Reind P. van de Riet:
Algebraic Specification of Object Dynamics in Knowledge Base Domains. DS-3 1988: 411-436
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.