- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Qingmei Cao, Zhili Zhou:
The design of tractor CAN bus intelligent node based on dual-core processor. IJGUC 6(3/4): 179-183 (2015)
- Jonathan Chang, Ming Huang, Jonathan Shoemaker, John Benoit, Szu-Liang Chen, Wei Chen, Siufu Chiu, Raghuraman Ganesan, Gloria Leong, Venkata Lukka, Stefan Rusu, Durgesh Srivastava:
The 65-nm 16-MB Shared On-Die L3 Cache for the Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processor 7100 Series. J. Solid-State Circuits 42(4): 846-852 (2007)
- Lu Peng, Jih-Kwon Peir, Tribuvan K. Prakash, Yen-Kuang Chen, David M. Koppelman:
Memory Performance and Scalability of Intel's and AMD's Dual-Core Processors: A Case Study. IPCCC 2007: 55-64
- Pawel Gepner, David L. Fraser, Michal Filip Kowalik:
Performance Evolution and Power Benefits of Cluster System Utilizing Quad-Core and Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processors. PPAM 2007: 20-28
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.