- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Hossein Ehsani, Saman Parvaneh, Jane Mohler, Christopher Wendel, Edward Zamrini, Kathy O'Connor, Nima Toosizadeh:
Can motor function uncertainty and local instability within upper-extremity dual-tasking predict amnestic mild cognitive impairment and early-stage Alzheimer's disease? Comput. Biol. Medicine 120: 103705 (2020)
- Abdul Rahman Alhaidar, Mohamed Yacin Sikkandar, Abdulaziz A. Alkathiry:
Reconstruction of dual tasking gait pattern in Parkinson's disease subjects using radial basis function based artificial intelligence. J. Intell. Fuzzy Syst. 39(4): 5437-5448 (2020)
- Yasmin Felberbaum:
Enhancing Physical Activity of Walking and Dual-Tasking among Older Adults Using Personalized Navigation Practice. CHI Extended Abstracts 2020: 1-8
- Yutong Yan, Pierre-Henri Conze, Mathieu Lamard, Gwénolé Quellec, Béatrice Cochener, Gouenou Coatrieux:
Multi-tasking Siamese Networks for Breast Mass Detection Using Dual-View Mammogram Matching. MLMI@MICCAI 2020: 312-321
- Andrea Bönsch, Torsten W. Kuhlen:
Joint Dual-Tasking in VR: Outlining the Behavioral Design of Interactive Human Companions WhoWalk and Talk with a User. VR Workshops 2020: 167-168
- Thomas Haid, Peter Federolf:
The Effect of Cognitive Resource Competition Due to Dual-Tasking on the Irregularity and Control of Postural Movement Components. Entropy 21(1): 70 (2019)
- Augusto Garcia-Agundez, Mareike Goosses, Robert Konrad, Manuel Stork, Hagen Becker, Stefan Göbel, Elke Kalbe:
PDPuzzleTable: A Leap Motion Exergame for Dual-Tasking Rehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease. Design and Study Protocol. ICEC-JCSG 2019: 402-406
- Valay A. Shah, Nicoletta Risi, Giulia Ballardini, Leigh Ann Mrotek, Maura Casadio, Robert A. Scheidt:
Effect of Dual Tasking on Vibrotactile Feedback Guided Reaching - A Pilot Study. EuroHaptics (1) 2018: 3-14
- Saskia M. Waechter, Conor Fearon, Conor McDonnell, J. Gallego, Brendan T. Quinlivan, Isabelle Killane, John S. Butler, Timothy Lynch, Richard B. Reilly:
The impact of dual tasking on cognitive performance in a Parkinson's disease cohort with and without freezing of gait: An EEG and behavioral based approach. NER 2015: 1072-1075
- Wei Lin, Xiaoqi Chen:
Dual-arm Cartesian robotic system for parallel tasking. IROS 2001: 458-463
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.