- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Chaiwat Klinlampu, Chukiat Chaiboonsri, Anuphak Saosaovaphak, Jirakom Sirisrisakulchai:
An Analysis of the Impact of the Digital Economy on Change in Thailand's Economic Trends Using Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium (DSGE). Structural Changes and their Econometric Modeling 2019: 423-438
- Xiaowen Hu, Chengchen Hu, Yiyu Yao:
Modeling the Effect of Interest Rate Uncertainty on Residents' Consumption - Based on a DSGE Model Embedded Stochastic Volatility. JACIII 22(6): 846-852 (2018)
- Shangfeng Zhang, Siwa Xu, Xiaohui Luo, Yue Sun, Yinan Yang, Bing Xu:
The Macroeconomic Effect of Disaster Shocks in MRS-DSGE Models. JACIII 22(7): 1009-1015 (2018)
- Lian-Sheng Yang, Shu-Heng Chen, Chia-Ling Chang, Yi-Heng Tseng:
Aggregation problem in DSGE model. BESC 2015: 123-129
- Stelios D. Bekiros, Alessia Paccagnini:
Bayesian forecasting with small and medium scale factor-augmented vector autoregressive DSGE models. Comput. Stat. Data Anal. 71: 298-323 (2014)
- Ashish Rajbhandari:
Transmission of news shocks in a small open economy DSGE model. Int. J. Math. Model. Numer. Optimisation 5(1/2): 79-107 (2014)
- Bing Xu, Qiuqin He, Xiaowen Hu, Shangfeng Zhang:
Interest Rate Liberalization and Fiscal Policy in China: A New Keynesian DSGE Model. JACIII 18(6): 985-991 (2014)
- Claudius Gräbner:
How agent-based modeling and simulation relates to CGE and DSGE modeling. CIFEr 2014: 349-356
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.