- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Robert Pastel, Wei Zhang:
Achieving Effective Communication between Diverse Disciplines in Small Teams. FIE 2018: 1-9
- Gregory Davis:
What is the role for collegiate design competitions in a multi-discipline, diverse world? EDUCON 2015: 676-680
- Jason H. Moore, Marylyn D. Ritchie:
The central role of biological data mining in connecting diverse disciplines. BioData Min. 6: 14 (2013)
- Ghada AlHarbi, Thomas Hain:
Automatic transcription of academic lectures from diverse disciplines. SLT 2012: 398-403
- Peter Bajcsy, Rob Kooper, Luigi Marini, Tenzing Shaw, Anne D. Hedeman, Robert Markley, Michael Simeone, Natalie Hansen, Simon Appleford, Dean Rehberger, Justine Richardson, Matthew Geimer, Steve M. Cohen, Peter F. Ainsworth, Michael Meredith, Jennifer Guiliano:
Supporting Scientific Discoveries to Answer Art Authorship Related Questions Across Diverse Disciplines and Geographically Distributed Resources. DH 2011: 85-87
- Siarhei Bykau, Nadzeya Kiyavitskaya, Chrisa Tsinaraki, Yannis Velegrakis:
Bridging the Gap between Heterogeneous and Semantically Diverse Content of Different Disciplines. DEXA Workshops 2010: 305-309
- Claus Dalchow, Michael Nentwich, Patrick Scherhaufer, Christina Weyher:
Living Reviews - Innovative Resources for Scholarly Communication Bridging Diverse Spheres of Disciplines and Organisational Structures. ELPUB 2006: 207-218
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings