- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Melanie Pohl, Jochen Meidow, Dimitri Bulatov:
Simplification of Polygonal Chains by Enforcing Few Distinctive Edge Directions. SCIA (2) 2017: 3-14
- Pin-Chun Huang, Kwan Tun Lee:
Distinctions of geomorphological properties caused by different flow-direction predictions from digital elevation models. Int. J. Geogr. Inf. Sci. 30(2): 168-185 (2016)
- Kazunori Fujimoto:
Investigation of Potency-magnitude Relations of eWOM Messages with a Focus on the Distinction between Attitude Direction and Strength. Web Intelligence/IAT Workshops 2012: 69-73
- Akaysha C. Tang, Matthew T. Sutherland, Peng Sun, Yan Zhang, Masato Nakazawa, Amy Korzekwa, Zhen Yang, Mingzhou Ding:
Top-Down Versus Bottom-Up Processing in the Human Brain: Distinct Directional Influences Revealed by Integrating SOBI and Granger Causality. ICA 2007: 802-809
- Takahiro Tsuda, Kazuhiko Yamamoto, Kunihito Kato:
Consideration of a Person/Photograph Distinction Using the Surface Direction Image. CRV 2004: 195-200
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.