- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 2 matches
- Brett Trost, Scott Napper, Anthony J. Kusalik:
Case study: using sequence homology to identify putative phosphorylation sites in an evolutionarily distant species (honeybee). Briefings Bioinform. 16(5): 820-829 (2015)
- Alan P. Boyle, Carlos L. Araya, Cathleen Brdlik, Philip Cayting, Chao Cheng, Yong Cheng, Kathryn Gardner, LaDeana W. Hillier, Judith Janette, Lixia Jiang, Dionna Kasper, Trupti Kawli, Pouya Kheradpour, Anshul Kundaje, Jingyi Jessica Li, Lijia Ma, Wei Niu, E. Jay Rehm, Joel S. Rozowsky, Matthew Slattery, Rebecca Spokony, Robert Terrell, Dionne Vafeados, Daifeng Wang, Peter Weisdepp, Yi-Chieh Wu, Dan Xie, Koon-Kiu Yan, Elise A. Feingold, Peter J. Good, Michael J. Pazin, Haiyan Huang, Peter J. Bickel, Steven E. Brenner, Valerie Reinke, Robert H. Waterston, Mark Gerstein, Kevin P. White, Manolis Kellis, Michael Snyder:
Comparative analysis of regulatory information and circuits across distant species Open. Nat. 512(7515): 453-456 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.