- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yuanzheng Li, Ping Wang, Hoay Beng Gooi, Jian Ye, Lei Wu:
Multi-Objective Optimal Dispatch of Microgrid Under Uncertainties via Interval Optimization. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 10(2): 2046-2058 (2019)
- Haifeng Qiu, Wei Gu, Yinliang Xu, Zhi Wu, Suyang Zhou, Jianhua Wang:
Interval-Partitioned Uncertainty Constrained Robust Dispatch for AC/DC Hybrid Microgrids With Uncontrollable Renewable Generators. IEEE Trans. Smart Grid 10(4): 4603-4614 (2019)
- Ye Guo, Cong Chen, Lang Tong:
Pricing Multi-Interval Dispatch under Uncertainty Part I: Dispatch-Following Incentives. CoRR abs/1911.05784 (2019)
- Cong Chen, Ye Guo, Lang Tong:
Pricing Multi-Interval Dispatch under Uncertainty Part II: Generalization and Performance. CoRR abs/1912.13469 (2019)
- Shunjiang Wang, Baoming Pu, Chang Liu, Kaifan Yang, Zhen Zhang, Yuxiu Zang, Xiao Zhang:
Research and Application of Computer Intelligent Generation Technology for Grid Dispatching Interval Diagram. ICIA 2018: 627-631
- Takayuki Ishizaki, Masakazu Koike, Nacim Ramdani, Yuzuru Ueda, Taisuke Masuta, Takashi Oozeki, Tomonori Sadamoto, Jun-ichi Imura:
Interval quadratic programming for day-ahead dispatch of uncertain predicted demand. Autom. 64: 163-173 (2016)
- Bijay Baran Pal, Mousumui Kumar:
Interval goal programming for economic-environmental power generation - dispatch problems. FUZZ-IEEE 2013: 1-8
- Liu-yi Gao, Yi-nan Zheng, Xue-yang Fang:
A study on the calculation method of dispatching intervals in the module of "One Road One Line" public transport. EMEIT 2011: 3631-3634
- Kazuo Miyashita, Kazuyuki Senoh, Hiroyuki Ozaki, Hirofumi Matsuo:
Factory scheduling and dispatching: constant time interval production planning with application to WIP control in semiconductor fabrication. Winter Simulation Conference 2003: 1329-1337
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.