- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Masoud Hosseini, Josette Jones, Anthony Faiola, Daniel J. Vreeman, Huanmei Wu, Brian E. Dixon:
Reconciling disparate information in continuity of care documents: Piloting a system to consolidate structured clinical documents. J. Biomed. Informatics 74: 123-129 (2017)
- Kincho H. Law, Siddharth Taduri, Gloria T. Lau, Jay P. Kesan:
An Ontology-Based Approach for Retrieving Information from Disparate Sectors in Government: The Patent System as an Exemplar. HICSS 2015: 2096-2105
- Tahsin M. Kurç, Daniel Janies, Andrew D. Johnson, Stephen Langella, Scott Oster, Shannon Hastings, Farhat Habib, Terry Camerlengo, David Ervin, Ümit V. Çatalyürek, Joel H. Saltz:
Application of Information Technology: An XML-based System for Synthesis of Data from Disparate Databases. J. Am. Medical Informatics Assoc. 13(3): 289-301 (2006)
- Bjørn Axel Gran:
Use of Bayesian Belief Networks when combining disparate sources of information in the safety assessment of software-based systems. Int. J. Syst. Sci. 33(6): 529-542 (2002)
- Ramana Rao, Daniel M. Russell, Jock D. Mackinlay:
System Components for Embedded Information Retrieval from Multiple Disparate Information Sources. ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology 1993: 23-33
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.