- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jian Zhang, Sina Ghadermarzi, Lukasz A. Kurgan:
Prediction of protein-binding residues: dichotomy of sequence-based methods developed using structured complexes versus disordered proteins. Bioinform. 36(18): 4729-4738 (2020)
- Sheng Yang, Hao Liu, Yangpeng Zhang, Hui Lu, Hai-Feng Chen:
Residue-Specific Force Field Improving the Sample of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins and Folded Proteins. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 59(11): 4793-4805 (2019)
- Weihong Zhang, Debabani Ganguly, Jianhan Chen:
Residual Structures, Conformational Fluctuations, and Electrostatic Interactions in the Synergistic Folding of Two Intrinsically Disordered Proteins. PLoS Comput. Biol. 8(1) (2012)
- Chan-seok Jeong, Dongsup Kim:
Coevolved Residues and the Functional Association for Intrinsically Disordered Proteins. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2012: 140-151
- Gavin C. Cawley, Steven Hayward, Gareth J. Janacek, Geoff R. Moore:
Sparse Bayesian prediction of disordered residues and disordered regions based on amino-acid composition. IJCNN 2011: 1618-1623
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.