- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Xun Jin, Jongweon Kim:
Video fragment format classification using optimized discriminative subspace clustering. Signal Process. Image Commun. 40: 26-35 (2016)
- Ambuj K. Singh:
Modeling Complex Diseases Using Discriminative Network Fragments - (Invited Keynote Talk). ISBRA 2012: 249
- Peter Kontschieder, Hayko Riemenschneider, Michael Donoser, Horst Bischof:
Discriminative Learning of Contour Fragments for Object Detection. BMVC 2011: 1-12
- Nuno A. Fonseca, Max Pereira, Vítor Santos Costa, Rui Camacho:
Interactive Discriminative Mining of Chemical Fragments. ILP 2010: 59-66
- Giuseppe Di Fatta, Michael R. Berthold:
Efficient Mining of Discriminative Molecular Fragments. IASTED PDCS 2005: 619-625
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.