- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Phillip E. Gander, Sukhbinder Kumar, William Sedley, Kirill V. Nourski, Hiroyuki Oya, Christopher K. Kovach, Hiroto Kawasaki, Yukiko Kikuchi, Roy D. Patterson, Matthew A. Howard III, Timothy D. Griffiths:
Direct electrophysiological mapping of human pitch-related processing in auditory cortex. NeuroImage 202 (2019)
- Vladimir Tourbabin, Boaz Rafaely:
Direction of Arrival Estimation Using Microphone Array Processing for Moving Humanoid Robots. IEEE ACM Trans. Audio Speech Lang. Process. 23(11): 2046-2058 (2015)
- Tzvetomir Tzvetanov:
Erratum: A single theoretical framework for circular features processing in humans: orientation and direction of motion compared. Frontiers Comput. Neurosci. 7: 28 (2013)
- Tzvetomir Tzvetanov:
A Single Theoretical Framework for Circular Features Processing in Humans: Orientation and Direction of Motion Compared. Frontiers Comput. Neurosci. 6: 28 (2012)
- Mari Ostendorf:
Transcribing human-directed speech for spoken language processing. INTERSPEECH 2009: 21-27
- Akaysha C. Tang, Matthew T. Sutherland, Peng Sun, Yan Zhang, Masato Nakazawa, Amy Korzekwa, Zhen Yang, Mingzhou Ding:
Top-Down Versus Bottom-Up Processing in the Human Brain: Distinct Directional Influences Revealed by Integrating SOBI and Granger Causality. ICA 2007: 802-809
- Nicole Wenderoth, Ivan Toni, Sigrid Bedeleem, Filiep Debaere, Stephan P. Swinnen:
Information processing in human parieto-frontal circuits during goal-directed bimanual movements. NeuroImage 31(1): 264-278 (2006)
- Madjid Mashhour:
Goal-directed man-machine systems and human information processing capacity. Kybernetika 6(1): 10-19 (1970)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.