- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jonathan C. Roberts, Hayder Al-Maneea, Peter W. S. Butcher, Robert Lew, Geraint Rees, Nirwan Sharma, Ana Frankenberg-Garcia:
Multiple Views: different meanings and collocated words. Comput. Graph. Forum 38(3): 79-93 (2019)
- Louis Marti, Steven T. Piantadosi, Celeste Kidd:
Same Words, Same Context, Different Meanings: People are unaware their own concepts are not always shared. CogSci 2019: 2296-2302
- Benjamin Zinszer, Andrew J. Anderson, Rajeev D. S. Raizada:
Chinese and English speakers' neural representations of word meaning offer a different picture of cross-language semantics than corpus and behavioral measures. CogSci 2016
- Shota Sakashita, Satoshi Takeguchi, Kazuya Matsuo, Shuichi Kurogi:
Probabilistic Prediction for Text-Prompted Speaker Verification Capable of Accepting Spoken Words with the Same Meaning but Different Pronunciations. ICONIP (4) 2016: 312-320
- Adrian Ratkic:
Images of reflection: on the meanings of the word reflection in different learning contexts. AI Soc. 28(3): 339-349 (2013)
- Steven Alter:
Same Words, Different Meanings: Are Basic IS/IT Concepts Our Self-Imposed Tower Of Babel? CAIS 3: 10 (2000)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.