- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Lovisa Sundin, Quintin I. Cutts:
Is it feasible to teach query programming in three different languages in a single session?: A study on a pattern-oriented tutorial and cheat sheets. UKICER 2019: 7:1-7:7
- Carla Teixeira Lopes, Dagmara Paiva, Cristina Ribeiro:
Effects of language and terminology of query suggestions on medical accuracy considering different user characteristics. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 68(9): 2063-2075 (2017)
- Hengyi Fu:
Query Reformulation Patterns of Mixed Language Queries in Different Search Intents. CHIIR 2017: 249-252
- Ashish Palakurthi, Ruthu S. M, Arjun R. Akula, Radhika Mamidi:
Classification of Attributes in a Natural Language Query into Different SQL Clauses. RANLP 2015: 497-506
- Lixin Shi, Jian-Yun Nie, Jing Bai:
Comparing different units for query translation in Chinese cross-language information retrieval. Infoscale 2007: 63
- Wei Gao, Cheng Niu, Jian-Yun Nie, Ming Zhou, Jian Hu, Kam-Fai Wong, Hsiao-Wuen Hon:
Cross-lingual query suggestion using query logs of different languages. SIGIR 2007: 463-470
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.