- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Lovisa Sundin, Quintin I. Cutts:
Is it feasible to teach query programming in three different languages in a single session?: A study on a pattern-oriented tutorial and cheat sheets. UKICER 2019: 7:1-7:7
- Carla Teixeira Lopes, Dagmara Paiva, Cristina Ribeiro:
Effects of language and terminology of query suggestions on medical accuracy considering different user characteristics. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 68(9): 2063-2075 (2017)
- Hengyi Fu:
Query Reformulation Patterns of Mixed Language Queries in Different Search Intents. CHIIR 2017: 249-252
- Ashish Palakurthi, Ruthu S. M, Arjun R. Akula, Radhika Mamidi:
Classification of Attributes in a Natural Language Query into Different SQL Clauses. RANLP 2015: 497-506
- Lixin Shi, Jian-Yun Nie, Jing Bai:
Comparing different units for query translation in Chinese cross-language information retrieval. Infoscale 2007: 63
- Wei Gao, Cheng Niu, Jian-Yun Nie, Ming Zhou, Jian Hu, Kam-Fai Wong, Hsiao-Wuen Hon:
Cross-lingual query suggestion using query logs of different languages. SIGIR 2007: 463-470
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings