- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Velia Cardin, Rebecca C. Smittenaar, Eleni Orfanidou, Jerker Rönnberg, Cheryl M. Capek, Mary Rudner, Bencie Woll:
Differential activity in Heschl's gyrus between deaf and hearing individuals is due to auditory deprivation rather than language modality. NeuroImage 124: 96-106 (2016)
- Chee Seng Chong, Jeesun Kim, Chris Davis:
Visual vs. auditory emotion information: how language and culture affect our bias towards the different modalities. AVSP 2015: 46-51
- Bencie Woll:
How the Brain Processes Language in Different Modalities. COST 2102 School (Vietri) 2008: 145-163
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.