- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Raf Guns, Joshua Eykens, Tim C. E. Engels:
To What Extent Do Successive Cohorts Adopt Different Publication Patterns? Peer Review, Language Use, and Publication Types in the Social Sciences and Humanities. Frontiers Res. Metrics Anal. 3: 38 (2018)
- Kaja J. Fietkiewicz, Elmar Lins, Katsiaryna S. Baran, Wolfgang G. Stock:
Inter-Generational Comparison of Social Media Use: Investigating the Online Behavior of Different Generational Cohorts. HICSS 2016: 3829-3838
- Petra Buzková, Thomas Lumley:
Time to Diagnosis: Accounting for Differential Endpoint Follow-up in Multi-Cohort Studies. Commun. Stat. Simul. Comput. 44(1): 247-256 (2015)
- Christian Bauer, Michael Eberlein, Reinhard R. Beichel:
Graph-Based Airway Tree Reconstruction From Chest CT Scans: Evaluation of Different Features on Five Cohorts. IEEE Trans. Medical Imaging 34(5): 1063-1076 (2015)
- Suzette J. Bielinski, Jyotishman Pathak, Hongfang Liu, Sunghwan Sohn, Gail P. Jarvik, David Carrell, Naveen Pereira, Veronique Roger:
Using Electronic Health Records to Identify Heart Failure Cohorts with Differentiation for Preserved and Reduced Ejection Fraction. AMIA 2012
- Rüdiger Rackwitz:
The effect of discounting, different mortality reduction schemes and predictive cohort life tables on risk acceptability criteria. Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf. 91(4): 469-484 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.