- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rohini P., S. Sundar, S. Ramakrishnan:
Differentiation of early mild cognitive impairment in brainstem MR images using multifractal detrended moving average singularity spectral features. Biomed. Signal Process. Control. 57 (2020)
- Guang Ouyang, Andrea Hildebrandt, Florian Schmitz, Christoph S. Herrmann:
Decomposing alpha and 1/f brain activities reveals their differential associations with cognitive processing speed. NeuroImage 205 (2020)
- Seyedeh Masoumeh Seyedhosseini Tamijani, Elmira Beirami, Abolhassan Ahmadiani, Leila Dargahi:
Effect of three different regimens of repeated methamphetamine on rats' cognitive performance. Cogn. Process. 19(1): 107-115 (2018)
- Tapani Rinta-Kahila, Esko Penttinen, Hans-Petteri Pääsky:
How to Check Out? An Empirical Exploration of Customers' Different Cognitive Processes in Retailing Context. HICSS 2018: 1-10
- Ana Kuzle:
Delving into the Nature of Problem Solving Processes in a Dynamic Geometry Environment: Different Technological Effects on Cognitive Processing. Technol. Knowl. Learn. 22(1): 37-64 (2017)
- Hector R. Ponce, Richard E. Mayer:
Qualitatively different cognitive processing during online reading primed by different study activities. Comput. Hum. Behav. 30: 121-130 (2014)
- Daqi Dong, Stan Franklin:
The Action Execution Process Implemented in Different Cognitive Architectures: A Review. J. Artif. Gen. Intell. 5(1): 49-68 (2014)
- Tamara van Gog, Liesbeth Kester, Fleurie Nievelstein, Bas Giesbers, Fred Paas:
Uncovering cognitive processes: Different techniques that can contribute to cognitive load research and instruction. Comput. Hum. Behav. 25(2): 325-331 (2009)
- Kevin R. Wise, Hyo Jung Kim:
Searching Versus Surfing: How Different Ways of Acquiring Content Online Affect Cognitive Processing. Cyberpsychology Behav. Soc. Netw. 11(3): 360-362 (2008)
- Herbert A. Colle, Gary B. Reid:
Double Trade-off Curves with Different Cognitive Processing Combinations: Testing the Cancellation Axiom of Mental Workload Measurement Theory. Hum. Factors 41(1): 35-50 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.