- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Carl Giuffre, Sharon R. Lubkin, David R. Tarpy:
Automated assay and differential model of western honey bee (Apis mellifera) autogrooming using digital image processing. Comput. Electron. Agric. 135: 338-344 (2017)
- Hyeon Jeong Je, Min Gu Kim, Hyuck-Joon Kwon:
Bioluminescence Assays for Monitoring Chondrogenic Differentiation and Cartilage Regeneration. Sensors 17(6): 1306 (2017)
- George D. O'Clock:
Modeling of coupled differential equations for cellular chemical signaling pathways: Implications for assay protocols utilized in cellular engineering. EMBC 2016: 1459-1462
- Sonya M. Hanson, Sean Ekins, John D. Chodera:
Modeling error in experimental assays using the bootstrap principle: understanding discrepancies between assays using different dispensing technologies. J. Comput. Aided Mol. Des. 29(12): 1073-1086 (2015)
- Derrick K. Rollins, AiLing Teh:
An extended data mining method for identifying differentially expressed assay-specific signatures in functional genomic studies. BioData Min. 3: 11 (2010)
- Steffen Möller, Marcus Bantscheff, Michael O. Glocker, Dirk Koczan, Peter Lorenz, Hans-Jürgen Thiesen:
Correlation of Gene Expression as Measured by Different Assays. German Conference on Bioinformatics 2001: 209
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.