- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Liane Praza:
The untapped potential of analyzing complete developer workflows. ICPC 2019: 178
- Constantina Ioannou, Andrea Burattin, Barbara Weber:
Mining Developers' Workflows from IDE Usage. CAiSE Workshops 2018: 167-179
- Doris Xin, Litian Ma, Shuchen Song, Aditya G. Parameswaran:
How Developers Iterate on Machine Learning Workflows - A Survey of the Applied Machine Learning Literature. CoRR abs/1803.10311 (2018)
- Caitlin Sadowski:
Developer workflow at google (showcase). SIGSOFT FSE 2016: 26
- Roberto Minelli, Michele Lanza:
Visualizing the workflow of developers. VISSOFT 2013: 1-4
- Gergely Sipos, Péter Kacsuk:
Efficient Graph Partitioning Algorithms for Collaborative Grid Workflow Developer Environments. Euro-Par (1) 2010: 50-61
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.