- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Roberto da Silva, Henrique A. Fernandes:
Highly detailed computational study of a surface reaction model with diffusion: Four algorithms analyzed via time-dependent and steady-state Monte Carlo simulations. Comput. Phys. Commun. 230: 1-9 (2018)
- Timothy Bo Yuan Chen, A. C. Y. Yuen, G. H. Yeoh, V. Timchenko, Sherman C. P. Cheung, Q. N. Chan, W. Yang, H. Lu:
Numerical study of fire spread using the level-set method with large eddy simulation incorporating detailed chemical kinetics gas-phase combustion model. J. Comput. Sci. 24: 8-23 (2018)
- Paolo Casari, Michele Nati, Chiara Petrioli, Michele Zorzi:
A detailed analytical and simulation study of geographic random forwarding. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing 13(10): 916-934 (2013)
- Alexander Siemers, Dag Fritzson:
Visualisation and data representation for large scale multibody simulations with detailed contact analysis: A case study. Simul. Model. Pract. Theory 17(6): 1130-1142 (2009)
- Khaled Z. Ibrahim:
Correlation between Detailed and Simplified Simulations in Studying Multiprocessor Architecture. ICCD 2005: 387-392
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.