- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jongseo Lee, Yoonsu Shin, Songkuk Kim, Kyoohyoung Rho, Kyu H. Park:
SVM Classification Model of Similar Bacteria Species using Negative Marker: Based on Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry. BIBE 2017: 145-150
- Jonghoo Park, Robert H. Blick:
A Silicon Nanomembrane Detector for Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS) of Large Proteins. Sensors 13(10): 13708-13716 (2013)
- Yizhen Wang, Ming Wang, Jiansheng Xu, Yang Yu:
A linear matrix assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometer used in pathogenic microorganism detection. BMEI 2013: 327-331
- Huixiao Hong, Yvonne P. Dragan, Joshua Epstein, Candee Teitel, Bangzheng Chen, Qian Xie, Hong Fang, Leming M. Shi, Roger Perkins, Weida Tong:
Quality control and quality assessment of data from surface-enhanced laser desorption/ionization (SELDI) time-of flight (TOF) mass spectrometry (MS). BMC Bioinform. 6(S-2) (2005)
- Tony L. Eng:
De novo peptide sequencing from matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight post-source-decay spectra. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2001
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.