- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Ilya Chernov:
On Sharing Workload in Desktop Grids. RuSCDays 2018: 599-608
- Sung Hoon Baek, Ki-Woong Park:
A fully persistent and consistent read/write cache using flash-based general SSDs for desktop workloads. Inf. Syst. 58: 24-42 (2016)
- Emiliano Casalicchio, Stefano Iannucci, Luca Silvestri:
Cloud Desktop Workload: A Characterization Study. IC2E 2015: 66-75
- Lin Cai, Zhen Jia, Yong Qi, Lei Wang:
CloudRank-V: A Desktop Cloud Benchmark with Complex Workloads. HPCC/EUC 2013: 415-421
- Cao LeThanhMan, Makoto Kayashima:
Desktop workload characteristics and their utility in optimizing virtual machine placement in cloud. CCIS 2012: 333-337
- Tao Jiang, Rui Hou, Lixin Zhang, Ke Zhang, Licheng Chen, Mingyu Chen, Ninghui Sun:
Micro-architectural characterization of desktop cloud workloads. IISWC 2012: 131-140
- Makoto Yoshida, Kazumine Kojima:
Design Methodologies of Workload Management through Code Migration in Distributed Desktop Computing Grids. ICA3PP (2) 2010: 100-111
- Andrzej Kochut, Kirk A. Beaty, Hidayatullah Shaikh, Dennis G. Shea:
Desktop workload study with implications for desktop cloud resource optimization. IPDPS Workshops 2010: 1-8
- Iztok Humar, Janez Bester, Saso Tomazic:
Characterizing Graphical Desktop Sharing System's Workload in Collaborative Virtual Environments. CCNC 2009: 1-5
- Christopher Moretti, Timothy C. Faltemier, Douglas Thain, Patrick J. Flynn:
Challenges in Executing Data Intensive Biometric Workloads on a Desktop Grid. IPDPS 2007: 1-8
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.