- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Fangfang Li, Sergey S. Krivenko, Vladimir V. Lukin:
A Two-step Procedure for Image Lossy Compression by ADCTC With a Desired Quality. DESSERT 2020: 307-312
- Alexander N. Zemliachenko, Vladimir V. Lukin, Nikolay N. Ponomarenko, Karen O. Egiazarian, Jaakko Astola:
Still image/video frame lossy compression providing a desired visual quality. Multidimens. Syst. Signal Process. 27(3): 697-718 (2016)
- Leah Riungu-Kalliosaari, Ossi Taipale, Kari Smolander:
Desired Quality Characteristics in Cloud Application Development. ICSOFT 2013: 303-312
- Jong-Seok Kim, Sang-Woo Lee, Kyu-Dong Jung, Woon-Bae Kim, Sung-Hoon Choa, Byeong-Kwon Ju:
Quality factor measurement of micro gyroscope structure according to vacuum level and desired Q-factor range package method. Microelectron. Reliab. 48(6): 948-952 (2008)
- Sherif M. Tawfik, Marwa M. Abd-Elghany:
Investigating Software Requirements Through Developed Questionnaires To Satisfy The Desired Quality Systems (Security Attribute Example). SCSS (2) 2008: 245-250
- Shuping Ran:
A Framework for Discovering Web Services with Desired Quality of Services Attributes. ICWS 2003: 208-213
- Tim Musson, Ed Dodman:
An Investigation of Desired Quality Attributes for Different Types of Software. Software Quality and Productivity 1994: 193-199
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.