- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Stefania Camplone, Giuseppe Di Bucchianico, Emidio Antonio Villani:
Designing Designers Through Inclusion. A Design Experience of Career Choice Orientation. AHFE (2) 2021: 317-323
- Lauriane Pereira, Rafael Parizi, Sabrina Marczak, Tayana Conte:
Design Thinking Techniques Selection in Software Development: On the Understanding of Designers and Software Engineers Choices. ICEIS (2) 2021: 353-360
- José Adson O. G. da Cunha, Yuska Paola Costa Aguiar:
Reflections on the role of nudges in human-computer interaction for behavior change: software designers as choice architects. IHC 2020: 56:1-56:6
- Jeongbin Park, Sangsu Bae, Jin-Soo Kim:
Cas-Designer: a web-based tool for choice of CRISPR-Cas9 target sites. Bioinform. 31(24): 4014-4016 (2015)
- Alla Shaffer:
Quantifying Design: the geometric properties behind designer choices and human perception. CCCG 2013
- Roberto Romani, Maria Cecília Calani Baranauskas:
Helping designers in making choices through games. IHC 2012: 229-238
- Eric W. Cooper, Yuko Ishida, Katsuari Kamei:
Modeling Designers' Color Decision Processes Through Emotive Choice Mapping. MDAI 2005: 410-420
- A. Hsia, A. Samoylov, A. McGovern, B. Bailey:
Designer s Choice: Constructing a Study to Compare Display Interfaces for Early Design Sketching. SBM 2005: 145-154
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.