- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Pawan Upadhyay, Nilesh Gardi, Sanket Desai, Bikram Sahoo, Ankita Singh, Trupti Togar, Prajish Iyer, Ratnam Prasad, Pratik Chandrani, Sudeep Gupta, Amit Dutt:
TMC-SNPdb: an Indian germline variant database derived from whole exome sequences. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2016 (2016)
- Christopher E. Gillies, Edgar A. Otto, Virginia Vega-Warner, Catherine C. Robertson, Simone Sanna-Cherchi, Ali Gharavi, Brendan Crawford, Rajendra Bhimma, Cheryl A. Winkler, Hyun Min Kang, Matthew G. Sampson:
tarSVM: Improving the accuracy of variant calls derived from microfluidic PCR-based targeted next generation sequencing using a support vector machine. BMC Bioinform. 17: 233 (2016)
- Christian Huemmer, Roland Maas, Walter Kellermann:
The NLMS Algorithm with Time-Variant Optimum Stepsize Derived from a Bayesian Network Perspective. IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 22(11): 1874-1878 (2015)
- Riccardo Cognini, Flavio Corradini, Andrea Polini, Barbara Re:
Using Data-Object Flow Relations to Derive Control Flow Variants in Configurable Business Processes. Business Process Management Workshops 2014: 210-221
- Hamza Samih, Hélène Le Guen, Ralf Bogusch, Mathieu Acher, Benoit Baudry:
An Approach to Derive Usage Models Variants for Model-Based Testing. ICTSS 2014: 80-96
- Pablo S. Rojas Fredini, Alejandro C. Limache:
Evaluation of weakly compressible SPH variants using derived analytical solutions of Taylor-Couette flows. Comput. Math. Appl. 66(3): 304-317 (2013)
- Mark D. Preston, Magnus Manske, Neil R. Horner, Samuel A. Assefa, Susana G. Campino, Sarah Auburn, Issaka Zongo, Jean-Bosco Ouedraogo, Francois Nosten, Timothy J. C. Anderson, Taane G. Clark:
VarB: a variation browsing and analysis tool for variants derived from next-generation sequencing data. Bioinform. 28(22): 2983-2985 (2012)
- Olga Y. Gorlova, Jun Ying, Christopher I. Amos, Margaret R. Spitz, Bo Peng, Ivan P. Gorlov:
Derived SNP Alleles are Used More Frequently than Ancestral Alleles as Risk-associated Variants in Common Human Diseases. J. Bioinform. Comput. Biol. 10(2) (2012)
- Y. Chang, M.-I. Chen, R. Wu, P. Chang, C. Shu, S. Liu:
Sequence analysis of the BZLF 1 gene of Epstein-Barr virus derived from a new variant isolated in Taiwan. Nucleic Acids Res. 20(1): 139 (1992)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.