- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Christina Kozia, Randa Herzallah, David Lowe:
ECG-Derived Respiration Using a Real-Time QRS Detector Based on Empirical Mode Decomposition. ICSPCS 2018: 1-8
- Sebastian Cygert, Andrzej Czyzewski:
Vehicle detector training with labels derived from background subtraction algorithms in video surveillance. SPA 2018: 98-103
- Xusheng Ai, Jian Wu, Zhiming Cui, Victor S. Sheng:
Broaden the minority class space for decision tree induction using antigen-derived detectors. Knowl. Based Syst. 137: 196-205 (2017)
- Olivier J. N. Bertrand, Jens Peter Lindemann, Martin Egelhaaf:
A Bio-inspired Collision Avoidance Model Based on Spatial Information Derived from Motion Detectors Leads to Common Routes. PLoS Comput. Biol. 11(11) (2015)
- Georges Karam, Isabelle Jeanclaude, Hikmet Sari:
A reduced-complexity frequency detector derived from the maximum-likelihood principle. IEEE Trans. Commun. 43(10): 2641-2650 (1995)
- Nunzio Aldo D'Andrea, Umberto Mengali:
Noise performance of two frequency-error detectors derived from maximum likelihood estimation methods. IEEE Trans. Commun. 42(234): 793-802 (1994)
- Rachid Deriche:
Using Canny's criteria to derive a recursively implemented optimal edge detector. Int. J. Comput. Vis. 1(2): 167-187 (1987)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.