- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Christina Kozia, Randa Herzallah, David Lowe:
ECG-Derived Respiration Using a Real-Time QRS Detector Based on Empirical Mode Decomposition. ICSPCS 2018: 1-8
- Sebastian Cygert, Andrzej Czyzewski:
Vehicle detector training with labels derived from background subtraction algorithms in video surveillance. SPA 2018: 98-103
- Xusheng Ai, Jian Wu, Zhiming Cui, Victor S. Sheng:
Broaden the minority class space for decision tree induction using antigen-derived detectors. Knowl. Based Syst. 137: 196-205 (2017)
- Olivier J. N. Bertrand, Jens Peter Lindemann, Martin Egelhaaf:
A Bio-inspired Collision Avoidance Model Based on Spatial Information Derived from Motion Detectors Leads to Common Routes. PLoS Computational Biology 11(11) (2015)
- Georges Karam, Isabelle Jeanclaude, Hikmet Sari:
A reduced-complexity frequency detector derived from the maximum-likelihood principle. IEEE Trans. Communications 43(10): 2641-2650 (1995)
- Nunzio Aldo D'Andrea, Umberto Mengali:
Noise performance of two frequency-error detectors derived from maximum likelihood estimation methods. IEEE Trans. Communications 42(234): 793-802 (1994)
- Rachid Deriche:
Using Canny's criteria to derive a recursively implemented optimal edge detector. Int. J. Comput. Vis. 1(2): 167-187 (1987)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings