- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Jun Lu, Huagang Xiong, Feng He, Zhong Zheng, Haoruo Li:
A Mixed-Critical Consistent Update Algorithm in Software Defined Time-Triggered Ethernet Using Time Window. IEEE Access 8: 65554-65565 (2020)
- Mustafa Alper Akkas:
Study of absorption-defined transmission windows in the terahertz band. Ad Hoc Networks 74: 30-33 (2018)
- Paris Carbone, Jonas Traub, Asterios Katsifodimos, Seif Haridi, Volker Markl:
Cutty: Aggregate Sharing for User-Defined Windows. CIKM 2016: 1201-1210
- Mayank Bhargava, Richard Rose:
Architectures for deep neural network based acoustic models defined over windowed speech waveforms. INTERSPEECH 2015: 6-10
- Upendra Kumar, Tapobrata Lahiri:
Segmentation of Ill-Defined Objects by Convoluting Context Window of Each Pixel with a Non-Parametric Function. IJCVIP 3(1): 33-41 (2013)
- Sobhan Badiozamany, Lars Melander, Thanh Truong, Cheng Xu, Tore Risch:
Grand challenge: implementation by frequently emitting parallel windows and user-defined aggregate functions. DEBS 2013: 325-330
- Kazumaro Aoki, Fumitaka Hoshino, Tetsutaro Kobayashi:
A Cyclic Window Algorithm for ECC Defined over Extension Fields. ICICS 2001: 62-73
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.