- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Sanli Tang, Fan He, Xiaolin Huang, Jie Yang:
Online PCB Defect Detector On A New PCB Defect Dataset. CoRR abs/1902.06197 (2019)
- Zhaoheng Xie, Suying Li, Kun Yang, Baixuan Xu, Qiushi Ren:
Evaluation of a Wobbling Method Applied to Correcting Defective Pixels of CZT Detectors in SPECT Imaging. Sensors 16(6): 772 (2016)
- Hiromitsu Fujii, Atsushi Yamashita, Hajime Asama:
Improvement of environmental adaptivity of defect detector for hammering test using boosting algorithm. IROS 2015: 6507-6514
- Richard Membarth, Frank Hannig, Jürgen Teich, Gerhard Litz, Heinz Hornegger:
Detector defect correction of medical images on graphics processors. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2011: 79624M
- Jinfeng Wang, Xinhu Li, George Christakos, Yi-Lan Liao, Tin Zhang, Xue Gu, Xiaoying Zheng:
Geographical Detectors-Based Health Risk Assessment and its Application in the Neural Tube Defects Study of the Heshun Region, China. International Journal of Geographical Information Science 24(1): 107-127 (2010)
- Sanghyeon Baeg:
Null Detector Circuit Design Scheme for Detecting Defective AC-Coupled Capacitors in Differential Signaling. IEEE Trans. Instrumentation and Measurement 58(8): 2544-2556 (2009)
- Hyung-Sup Jung, Myung-Ki Kim, Joong-Sun Won:
An Efficient Method to Detect Defective Detectors of SPOT 4 SWIR Band Using Iterative High-pass Filtering. IGARSS 2006: 2379-2382
- Til Aach, Erhardt Barth, Claudia Mayntz:
Motion-compensated defect interpolation for flat-panel detectors. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 2004
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.