- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Joana Fonseca, Jieqiang Wei, Karl Henrik Johansson, Tor Arne Johansen:
Cooperative decentralized circumnavigation with application to algal bloom tracking. CoRR abs/1903.05993 (2019)
- Tadashi Koga, Xiaodong Lu:
Autonomous decentralized surveillance system and continuous target tracking technology for air traffic control applications. ISADS 2013: 1-8
- Yongcan Cao, Wei Ren, Ziyang Meng:
Decentralized finite-time sliding mode estimators and their applications in decentralized finite-time formation tracking. Syst. Control. Lett. 59(9): 522-529 (2010)
- Ching-Ling Huang, Xu Guan, Yaser P. Fallah, Raja Sengupta, Hariharan Krishnan:
Robustness Evaluation of Decentralized Self-Information Dissemination Control Algorithms for VANET Tracking Applications. VTC Fall 2009
- Chih-Lyang Hwang, Hung-Yueh Lin:
A fuzzy decentralized variable structure tracking control with optimal and improved robustness designs: theory and applications. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst. 12(5): 615-630 (2004)
- Robert J. T. Morris, Larry D. Rubin, Wing Shing Wong:
A decentralized tunable short term neural network memory and application to tracking. ICNN 1988: 199-206
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.