- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Yang Chen, Shining Wu, Jun Li, Xiaoming Fu:
NCShield: Protecting Decentralized, Matrix Factorization-Based Network Coordinate Systems. IEEE Trans. Serv. Comput. 10(2): 244-257 (2017)
- Shining Wu, Yang Chen, Xiaoming Fu, Jun Li:
NCShield: Securing decentralized, matrix factorization-based network coordinate systems. IWQoS 2012: 1-9
- Yang Chen, Xiao Wang, Xiaoxiao Song, Eng Keong Lua, Cong Shi, Xiaohan Zhao, Beixing Deng, Xing Li:
Phoenix: Towards an Accurate, Practical and Decentralized Network Coordinate System. Networking 2009: 313-325
- Micah Sherr, Boon Thau Loo, Matt Blaze:
Veracity: a fully decentralized service for securing network coordinate systems. IPTPS 2008: 15
- David John Zage, Cristina Nita-Rotaru:
On the accuracy of decentralized virtual coordinate systems in adversarial networks. CCS 2007: 214-224
- Yang Chen, Yongqiang Xiong, Xiaohui Shi, Beixing Deng, Xing Li:
Pharos: A Decentralized and Hierarchical Network Coordinate System for Internet Distance Prediction. GLOBECOM 2007: 421-426
- Li-Wei H. Lehman, Steven Lerman:
A Decentralized Network Coordinate System for Robust Internet Distance. ITNG 2006: 631-637
- Naira Hovakimyan, Eugene Lavretsky, Bong-Jun Yang, Anthony J. Calise:
Coordinated decentralized adaptive output feedback control of interconnected systems. IEEE Trans. Neural Networks 16(1): 185-194 (2005)
- Frank Dabek, Russ Cox, M. Frans Kaashoek, Robert Tappan Morris:
Vivaldi: a decentralized network coordinate system. SIGCOMM 2004: 15-26
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.