- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jiannan Zhang, Ping Chen, Zhuo Jin, Shuanming Li:
Open-loop equilibrium strategy for mean-variance asset-liability management portfolio selection problem with debt ratio. J. Comput. Appl. Math. 380: 112951 (2020)
- Giorgio Ferrari, Neofytos Rodosthenous:
Optimal Control of Debt-to-GDP Ratio in an N-State Regime Switching Economy. SIAM J. Control. Optim. 58(2): 755-786 (2020)
- Paulo Sérgio Rosa, Célia Ghedini Ralha, Ivan Ricardo Gartner:
The Agent Rationality in the Doom Loop of Sovereign Debt: An Agent-Based Model Simulation of Systemic Risk Emergence Process. MABS 2017: 197-210
- Zhuo Jin:
Optimal Debt Ratio and Consumption Strategies in Financial Crisis. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 166(3): 1029-1050 (2015)
- Yingnan Zhang, Haozhi Wang, Shengkai Fang, Yiwei Cheng, Xiaolong Mao:
A Positive Study on the Correlations between Debt Ratio of Chinese Enterprises and Economic Growth and Inflation. Asia International Conference on Modelling and Simulation 2009: 404-406
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.