- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jin Sung Park, Sung Jin Lee, Jesús Jiménez, Soo Kyun Kim, Jun Woo Kim:
Indoor positioning-based mobile resource movement data management system for smart factory operations management. Int. J. Distributed Sens. Networks 16(3) (2020)
- Guilei Sun:
Research on Visual Search Performance of Security Inspection Operations Based on Eye Movement Data. HCI (38) 2020: 565-574
- Shimpei Matsumoto, Ryo Hanafusa, Yusuke Hayashi, Tsukasa Hirashima:
Analyzing Reading Pattern of Simple C Source Code Consisting of Only Assignment and Arithmetic Operations Based on Data Dependency Relationship by Using Eye Movement. HCI (4) 2018: 545-561
- Vivek Seshadri, Onur Mutlu:
Chapter Four - Simple Operations in Memory to Reduce Data Movement. Adv. Comput. 106: 107-166 (2017)
- Khaled Hamidouche, Jie Zhang, Dhabaleswar K. Panda, Karen Tomko:
OpenSHMEM Non-blocking Data Movement Operations with MVAPICH2-X: Early Experiences. PAW@SC 2016: 9-16
- Andre Carrel, Rabi G. Mishalani, Nigel H. M. Wilson, John P. Attanucci:
A framework for evaluating operations control on a metro line: integrating multiple perspectives and automatically collected train and passenger movement data. Public Transp. 5(3): 149-176 (2013)
- Talel Abdessalem, José Moreira, Cristina Ribeiro:
Movement Query Operations for Spatio-Temporal Databases. BDA 2001
- Horng-Ren Tsai, Shi-Jinn Horng, Tzong-Wann Kao, Shung-Shing Lee, Shun-Shan Tsai:
Fundamental data movement operations and its applications on a hyper-bus broadcast network. Parallel Comput. 25(2): 137-157 (1999)
- Jaafar Gaber, Bernard Toursel:
An optimization of data movement operations: Application to the tree-embedding problem. PDP 1997: 127-133
- Russ Miller, Viktor K. Prasanna, Dionisios I. Reisis, Quentin F. Stout:
Data Movement Operations and Applications on Reconfigurable VLSI Arrays. ICPP (1) 1988: 205-208
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.