- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Raoua Abdelkhalek, Imen Boukhris, Zied Elouedi:
An Evidential Collaborative Filtering Dealing with Sparsity Problem and Data Imperfections. ISDA (2) 2018: 521-531
- Mahdi Nasiri, Behrouz Minaei, Zeinab Sharifi:
Adjusting data sparsity problem using linear algebra and machine learning algorithm. Appl. Soft Comput. 61: 1153-1159 (2017)
- Chengyuan Yu, Linpeng Huang:
CluCF: a clustering CF algorithm to address data sparsity problem. Service Oriented Computing and Applications 11(1): 33-45 (2017)
- Anshu Sang, Santosh K. Vishwakarma:
A ranking based recommender system for cold start & data sparsity problem. IC3 2017: 1-3
- Antesar M. Shabut, Keshav P. Dahal:
Social factors for data sparsity problem of trust models in MANETs. ICNC 2017: 876-880
- Andy Yuan Xue, Jianzhong Qi, Xing Xie, Rui Zhang, Jin Huang, Yuan Li:
Solving the data sparsity problem in destination prediction. VLDB J. 24(2): 219-243 (2015)
- Van-Doan Nguyen, Van-Nam Huynh:
A Community-Based Collaborative Filtering System Dealing with Sparsity Problem and Data Imperfections. PRICAI 2014: 884-890
- Hyeong-Joon Kwon, Kwang-Seok Hong:
Novel Neighbor Selection Method to Improve Data Sparsity Problem in Collaborative Filtering. IJDSN 9 (2013)
- Guibing Guo:
Improving the Performance of Recommender Systems by Alleviating the Data Sparsity and Cold Start Problems. IJCAI 2013: 3217-3218
- Hamza Kaya, Ferda Nur Alpaslan:
Using Social Networks to Solve Data Sparsity Problem in One-Class Collaborative Filtering. ITNG 2010: 249-252
- Ben Allison, David Guthrie, Louise Guthrie:
Another Look at the Data Sparsity Problem. TSD 2006: 327-334
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.