- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Matthias Stadler, Sarah Hofer, Samuel Greiff:
First among equals: Log data indicates ability differences despite equal scores. Comput. Hum. Behav. 111: 106442 (2020)
- Haitao Zhang, Chenguang Yu, Yan Jin:
A Novel Method for Classifying Function of Spatial Regions Based on Two Sets of Characteristics Indicated by Trajectories. Int. J. Data Warehous. Min. 16(3): 1-19 (2020)
- Jan Sosulski, Michael Tangermann:
Extremely Reduced Data Sets Indicate Optimal Stimulation Parameters for Classification in Brain-Computer Interfaces. EMBC 2019: 2256-2260
- Niels Skou, Steen S. Kristensen:
SMOS brightness data indicate ice thickness hence bedrock topography in east antarctica. IGARSS 2017: 2825-2828
- Amaia Sangrador-Vegas, Alex L. Mitchell, Hsin-Yu Chang, Siew-Yit Yong, Robert D. Finn:
GO annotation in InterPro: why stability does not indicate accuracy in a sea of changing annotations. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2016 (2016)
- Elizabeth A. Bell, Diana Guijarro, Hyeon-Wui Kim, Alexander Richardson, Jina Huh, Shuang Wang, Lucila Ohno-Machado:
Categorizing Clinical Data to Make it Easier for Patients to Indicate Their Data Sharing Preferences. AMIA 2016
- Andrzej Zielezinski, Wojciech M. Karlowski:
Integrative data analysis indicates an intrinsic disordered domain character of Argonaute-binding motifs. Bioinform. 31(3): 332-339 (2015)
- Henning Schulzrinne:
Timed Presence Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) to Indicate Status Information for Past and Future Time Intervals. RFC 4481: 1-9 (2006)
- Nicolas Saunier:
Incidence de la régulation d'un carrefour à feux sur le risque des usagers; Apprentissage d'indicateurs par sélection de données dans un flux. (Influence of traffic control in a signalized intersection on the risk of road users; Stream-based learning of safety indicators through data selection). Télécom ParisTech, France, 2005
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.