- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jesús Silva, Jenny Cubillos, Jesús Vargas Villa, Ligia Romero, Darwin Solano, Claudia Fernández:
Preservation of confidential information privacy and association rule hiding for data mining: a bibliometric review. ANT/EDI40 2019: 1219-1224
- Jesús Silva, Darwin Solano, Claudia Fernández, Ligia Romero, Jesús Vargas Villa:
Privacy Preserving, Protection of Personal Data, and Big Data: a Review of the Colombia Case. ANT/EDI40 2019: 1213-1218
- Darwin Y. Fu, Jens Meiler:
Predictive Power of Different Types of Experimental Restraints in Small Molecule Docking: A Review. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 58(2): 225-233 (2018)
- Amir Jafari, Nikos G. Tsagarakis, Darwin G. Caldwell:
Energy efficient actuators with adjustable stiffness: a review on AwAS, AwAS-II and CompACT VSA changing stiffness based on lever mechanism. Ind. Robot 42(3): 242-251 (2015)
- Bram Vanderborght, Alin Albu-Schäffer, Antonio Bicchi, Etienne Burdet, Darwin G. Caldwell, Raffaella Carloni, Manuel G. Catalano, Oliver Eiberger, Werner Friedl, Ganesh Ganesh, Manolo Garabini, Markus Grebenstein, Giorgio Grioli, Sami Haddadin, Hannes Höppner, Amir Jafari, Matteo Laffranchi, Dirk Lefeber, Florian Petit, Stefano Stramigioli, Nikolaos G. Tsagarakis, Michaël Van Damme, Ronald Van Ham, Ludo C. Visser, Sebastian Wolf:
Variable impedance actuators: A review. Robotics Auton. Syst. 61(12): 1601-1614 (2013)
- Ping Yong Chua, T. Ilschner, Darwin G. Caldwell:
Robotic manipulation of food products - a review. Ind. Robot 30(4): 345-354 (2003)
- Conor Ryan:
Book Review: Genetic Programming 3: Darwinian Invention and Problem Solving. Genet. Program. Evolvable Mach. 1(4): 379-381 (2000)
- John R. Koza, Forrest H. Bennett III, David Andre, Martin A. Keane:
Genetic programming III: darwinian invention and problem solving [Book Review]. IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. 3(3): 251-253 (1999)
- David Sloan Wilson:
Book Review: Darwinism Evolving: Systems Dynamics and the Genealogy of Natural Section, By D. J. Depew and B. H. Weber, (1995, MIT Press) $49.95, hardcover. Artif. Life 2(2): 261-267 (1995)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.