- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Gyula Szabo, Karoly Varadi:
FE Simulation Of A Cord-Rubber Composite Tube Subjected To Bending Due To Operational Loads On A Railroad Reverse Curve With Extremely Low Curve Radius At Sub-Zero Temperature. ECMS 2019: 377-383
- Sarah Barendswaard, Luuk van Breugel, Bart Schelfaut, Jim Sluijter, Lourens Zuiker, Daan Marinus Pool, Erwin R. Boer, David A. Abbink:
Effect of Velocity and Curve Radius on Driver Steering Behaviour before Curve Entry. SMC 2019: 3866-3871
- Shoichi Tsuchie:
Reconstruction of underlying curves with styling radius corners. Vis. Comput. 33(9): 1197-1210 (2017)
- Chunlong Fan, Chang Liu, Guohui Ding, Li Xu:
A Method of Circle Curve Fitting Based on the Cumulative Error of the Radius Error. CIS 2015: 211-214
- Nejlaoui Mohamed, Ajmi Houidi, Zouhaier Affi, Romdhane Lotfi:
Multiobjective robust design optimization of rail vehicle moving in short radius curved tracks based on the safety and comfort criteria. Simul. Model. Pract. Theory 30: 21-34 (2013)
- Myung-Soo Kim, Eun-Joo Park, Hwan-Yong Lee:
Modelling and animation of generalized cylinders with variable radius offset space curves. Comput. Animat. Virtual Worlds 5(4): 189-207 (1994)
- Myung-Soo Kim, Eun-Joo Park, Soon-Bum Lim:
Approximation of variable-radius offset curves and its application to Bézier brush-stroke design. Comput. Aided Des. 25(11): 684-698 (1993)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.