default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Michael M. Huber, Michael Brunner, Clemens Sauerwein, Carmen Cârlan, Ruth Breu:
Roadblocks on the Highway to Secure Cars: An Exploratory Survey on the Current Safety and Security Practice of the Automotive Industry. SAFECOMP 2018: 157-171
- Ashfaq Farooqui, Patrik Bergagard, Petter Falkman, Martin Fabian:
Error handling within highly automated automotive industry: Current practice and research needs. ETFA 2016: 1-4
- Abiodun Ogunyemi, David R. Lamas, Hegle Sarapuu, Isaias Barreto da Rosa:
Current State of HCI Practice in the Estonian Software Development Industry. HCI (28) 2015: 170-175
- Maria B. Line:
A Case Study: Preparing for the Smart Grids - Identifying Current Practice for Information Security Incident Management in the Power Industry. IMF 2013: 26-32
- Ahmed E. Hassan, Parminder Flora:
Performance engineering in industry: current practices and adoption challenges. WOSP 2007: 209
- Jari Soini, Vesa Tenhunen, Markku Tukiainen:
Current Practices of Measuring Quality in Finnish Software Engineering Industry. EuroSPI 2006: 100-110
- Uolevi Nikula, Sami Jantunen, Teemu Saarelainen, Matti Karvonen:
Establishing the Current Practice in Industry as the Baseline for Educational Infrastructure: Case South-East Finland. CSEE&T 2005: 173-180
- Morrison Ray Lucas, Dawn M. Tilbury:
A study of current logic design practices in the automotive manufacturing industry. Int. J. Hum. Comput. Stud. 59(5): 725-753 (2003)
- Yingxu Wang, Graham King, Hakan Wickberg, Alec Dorling:
What the Softward Industry Says about the Practices Modelled in Current Softward Process Models? EUROMICRO 1999: 2162-
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.