- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sudarson Nayak, Sushanta Tripathy, Aishwarya Dash:
Role of non technical skill in human factor engineering: a crucial safety issue in Indian Railway. Int. J. Syst. Assur. Eng. Manag. 9(5): 1120-1136 (2018)
- Yong-Duan Song, Xiucai Huang, Zi-Jun Jia:
Dealing With the Issues Crucially Related to the Functionality and Reliability of NN-Associated Control for Nonlinear Uncertain Systems. IEEE Trans. Neural Networks Learn. Syst. 28(11): 2614-2625 (2017)
- Ioannis S. Vlachos, Thanasis Vergoulis, Maria D. Paraskevopoulou, Filopoimin Lykokanellos, Georgios Georgakilas, Penny Georgiou, Serafeim Chatzopoulos, Dimitra Karagkouni, Foteini Christodoulou, Theodore Dalamagas, Artemis G. Hatzigeorgiou:
DIANA-mirExTra v2.0: Uncovering microRNAs and transcription factors with crucial roles in NGS expression data. Nucleic Acids Res. 44(Webserver-Issue): W128-W134 (2016)
- Seneca I. Perri, Amani Shao, Ndeniria Swai, Marc Mitchell, Nancy Staggers:
Crucial Issues in Think Aloud Techniques for Cross Cultural Studies. MIE 2014: 863-867
- Mariusz Flasinski, Janusz Jurek:
Syntactic Pattern Recognition: Survey of Frontiers and Crucial Methodological Issues. Computer Recognition Systems 4 2011: 187-196
- Edward Roy Davies, Devesh Patel, Adrian Ivor Clive Johnstone:
Crucial Issues in the Design of a Real-Time Contaminant Detection System for Food Products. Real Time Imaging 1(6): 397-407 (1995)
- Averill M. Law, John S. Carson II, Jerry G. Fox, Stephen K. Halladin, Kenneth J. Musselman, Onur M. Ülgen:
A forum on crucial issues in the simulation of manufacturing systems. Winter Simulation Conference 1993: 916-922
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.