- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Mohammed Benali, Abdessamed Réda Ghomari, Leila Zemmouchi-Ghomari:
Crowdsourced Collaborative Decision Making in Crisis Management: Application to Desert Locust Survey and Control. CIIA 2018: 533-545
- Rohit Valecha, Onook Oh, H. Raghav Rao:
A Model for Assessing Label Quality in Crowdsourced Crisis Mapping Systems: A Case of 2010 Haiti Earthquake. ISCRAM 2018
- Isabella Seeber, Alexander B. Merz, Gert-Jan de Vreede, Ronald Maier, Barbara Weber:
Convergence on Self-Generated vs. Crowdsourced Ideas in Crisis Response: Comparing Social Exchange Processes and Satisfaction with Process. HICSS 2017: 1-10
- Iain Dillingham:
Exploring the geographic uncertainty associated with crowdsourced crisis information: a geovisualisation approach. City University London, UK, 2013
- Jakob Rogstadius, Maja Vukovic, C. A. Teixeira, Vassilis Kostakos, Evangelos Karapanos, Jim Laredo:
CrisisTracker: Crowdsourced social media curation for disaster awareness. IBM J. Res. Dev. 57(5) (2013)
- Vaughn Hester, Aaron Shaw, Lukas Biewald:
Scalable crisis relief: Crowdsourced SMS translation and categorization with Mission 4636. ACM DEV 2010: 15
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.