- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Jongmin Ahn, Hojun Lee, Yongcheol Kim, Wan-Jin Kim, Jaehak Chung:
Biomimicking Covert Communication by Time-Frequency Shift Modulation for Increasing Mimicking and BER Performances. Sensors 21(6): 2184 (2021)
- Mohsen Dolatabadi, Mehrdad Dowlatabadi:
Covert attention shift by Sequence-space synesthesia (SSS): a cognitive grammar approach. CogSci 2020
- Kunal Sankhe, Kaushik R. Chowdhury, Francesco Restuccia, Salvatore D'Oro, Tong Jian, Zifeng Wang, Amani Al-Shawabka, Jennifer G. Dy, Tommaso Melodia, Stratis Ioannidis:
Impairment Shift Keying: Covert Signaling by Deep Learning of Controlled Radio Imperfections. MILCOM 2019: 598-603
- Lei Zhao, Youtao Zhang, Jun Yang:
Mitigating shift-based covert-channel attacks in racetrack last level caches. NVMSA 2017: 1-6
- Anja Prittmann, Agnes Scholz, Josef Krems:
Shifting Covert Attention to Spatially Indexed Locations Increases Retrieval Performance of Verbal Information. CogSci 2015
- Daniel H. Weissman, Jérôme Prado:
Heightened activity in a key region of the ventral attention network is linked to reduced activity in a key region of the dorsal attention network during unexpected shifts of covert visual spatial attention. NeuroImage 61(4): 798-804 (2012)
- Tjerk P. Gutteling, Helene M. van Ettinger-Veenstra, J. Leon Kenemans, Sebastiaan F. W. Neggers:
Lateralized Frontal Eye Field Activity Precedes Occipital Activity Shortly before Saccades: Evidence for Cortico-cortical Feedback as a Mechanism Underlying Covert Attention Shifts. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 22(9): 1931-1943 (2010)
- Nico Schmidt, Benjamin Blankertz, Matthias Sebastian Treder:
alpha-modulation induced by covert attention shifts as a new input modality for EEG-based BCIs. SMC 2010: 481-487
- Michael S. Beauchamp, Laurent Petit, Timothy M. Ellmore, John Ingeholm, James V. Haxby:
A Parametric fMRI Study of Overt and Covert Shifts of Visuospatial Attention. NeuroImage 14(2): 310-321 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.