- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- David Pérez-Fernández, Jerónimo Arenas-García, Doaa Samy, Antonio Padilla-Soler, Vanessa Gómez-Verdejo:
Corpus Viewer: NLP and ML-based Platform for Public Policy Making and Implementation. Procesamiento del Lenguaje Natural 63: 193-196 (2019)
- Shuyuan Cao, Iria da Cunha, Mikel Iruskieta:
A Corpus-based Approach for Spanish-Chinese Language Learning. NLP-TEA@COLING 2016: 97-106
- Tingming Lu, Man Zhu, Zhiqiang Gao:
Reducing Human Effort in Named Entity Corpus Construction Based on Ensemble Learning and Annotation Categorization. NLPCC/ICCPOL 2016: 263-274
- Yinchen Zhao, Mamoru Komachi, Hiroshi Ishikawa:
Improving Chinese Grammatical Error Correction with Corpus Augmentation and Hierarchical Phrase-based Statistical Machine Translation. NLP-TEA@ACL/IJCNLP 2015: 111-116
- Lei Cui, Dongdong Zhang, Shujie Liu, Mu Li, Ming Zhou:
Collective Corpus Weighting and Phrase Scoring for SMT Using Graph-Based Random Walk. NLPCC 2013: 176-187
- Ye Wu, Fuji Ren:
A Corpus-based Multi-label Emotion Classification using Maximum Entropy. NLPCS 2009: 103-110
- Kentaro Inui, Satomi Yamamoto:
Corpus-Based Acquisition of Sentence Readability Ranking Models for Deaf People. NLPRS 2001: 159-166
- Oi Yee Kwong, Benjamin K. Tsou:
Automatic Corpus-Based Extraction of Chinese Legal Terms. NLPRS 2001: 669-676
- Qujiang Peng, Takeshi Ito, Teiji Furugori:
Word Sense Disambiguation with a Corpus-Based Semantic Network. NLPRS 2001: 75-82
- Marilyn Mason:
Issues from Corpus Analysis that have influenced the On-going Development of Various Haitian Creole Text- and Speech-based NLP Systems and Applications. LREC 2000
- Hwee Tou Ng, John M. Zelle:
Corpus-Based Approaches to Semantic Interpretation in NLP. AI Magazine 18(4): 45-64 (1997)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.