- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Liborio I. Costa:
Meaningful timescales from Monte Carlo simulations of particle systems with hard-core interactions. J. Comput. Phys. 326: 773-779 (2016)
- Philipp Erdrich, Ralf Steuer, Steffen Klamt:
An algorithm for the reduction of genome-scale metabolic network models to meaningful core models. BMC Systems Biology 9: 48 (2015)
- Lauren A. M. Lebois, Christine D. Wilson-Mendenhall, Lawrence W. Barsalou:
Are Automatic Conceptual Cores the Gold Standard of Semantic Processing? The Context-Dependence of Spatial Meaning in Grounded Congruency Effects. Cognitive Science 39(8): 1764-1801 (2015)
- Alexander Kranjec, Julia Sienkewicz, Corey Robinson, Amanda Buchheit:
Finding Meaning in Neuroaesthetics. CogSci 2015
- Martin Stáva, Pavel Tvrdík:
Multi-core Code in a Cluster - A Meaningful Option? GPC 2010: 15-26
- Kenji Hirata, Yoshiyuki Takaoka, Mamoru Ohta, Mitsuru Ikeda:
The Meaning of LOM and LOM Authoring Tool on HRD. Dublin Core Conference 2001: 259-262
- Jeffrey Mark Siskind:
Acquiring Core Meanings of Words, Represented as Jackendoff-Style Conceptual Structures, from Correlated Streams of Linguistic and Non-Linguistic Input. ACL 1990: 143-156
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.