- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Danlami Gabi, Abdul Samad Ismail, Anazida Zainal, Zalmiyah Zakaria, Ajith Abraham, Nasiru Muhammed Dankolo:
Cloud customers service selection scheme based on improved conventional cat swarm optimization. Neural Comput. Appl. 32(18): 14817-14838 (2020)
- Pawan Lingras, Mofreh Hogo, Miroslav Snorek, Chad West:
Temporal analysis of clusters of supermarket customers: conventional versus interval set approach. Inf. Sci. 172(1-2): 215-240 (2005)
- Martin Weichbold, Reinhard Bachleitner:
Touch-Screen vs. Paper-and-Pencil vs. Face-to-Face Computer-Supported Rating of Services Compared to Conventional Customer Satisfaction Measurements. ENTER 2002: 517-526
- Susan Palmiter, Gene Lynch, Scott Lewis, Mark Stempski:
Breaking away from the conventional 'usability lab': the Customer-Centered Design Group at Tektronix, Inc. Behav. Inf. Technol. 13(1-2): 128-131 (1994)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.