- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Mohamed Souiai:
Convex Semantic Priors for Continuous Multi-Label Optimization. Technical University Munich, Germany, 2017
- Julia Diebold, Claudia Nieuwenhuis, Daniel Cremers:
Midrange Geometric Interactions for Semantic Segmentation - Constraints for Continuous Multi-label Optimization. Int. J. Comput. Vis. 117(3): 199-225 (2016)
- Claudia Nieuwenhuis, Eno Töppe, Daniel Cremers:
A Survey and Comparison of Discrete and Continuous Multi-label Optimization Approaches for the Potts Model. Int. J. Comput. Vis. 104(3): 223-240 (2013)
- Mohamed Souiai, Evgeny Strekalovskiy, Claudia Nieuwenhuis, Daniel Cremers:
A Co-occurrence Prior for Continuous Multi-label Optimization. EMMCVPR 2013: 209-222
- Egil Bae, Jing Yuan, Xue-Cheng Tai, Yuri Boykov:
A Fast Continuous Max-Flow Approach to Non-convex Multi-labeling Problems. Efficient Algorithms for Global Optimization Methods in Computer Vision 2011: 134-154
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.