- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Giorgos Baldoumas, Dimitrios Peschos, Georgios Tatsis, Constantinos I. Votis, Spyridon K. Chronopoulos, Vasilis Christofilakis, Panos Kostarakis, Nicholas V. Sarlis, Efthimios S. Skordas, K. K. Naka, A. Bechlioullis:
Comparison of the R-R intervals in ECG and Oximeter signals to be used in complexity measures of Natural Time Analysis. MOCAST 2018: 1-4
- Manuel Pöter, Jesper Larsson Träff:
Stamp-it, amortized constant-time memory reclamation in comparison to five other schemes. PPOPP 2018: 413-414
- Jin-Ho Choi:
Comparison of TDC Circuit Design Method to Constant Delay Time. J. Inform. and Commun. Convergence Engineering 8(4): 461-465 (2010)
- Ioannis Pachnis, Andreas Demosthenous, Nick Donaldson:
Comparison of Transconductance Reduction Techniques for the Design of a Very Large Time-Constant CMOS Integrator. ICECS 2006: 37-40
- Roland Häggkvist, Pavol Hell:
Parallel Sorting with Constant Time for Comparisons. SIAM J. Comput. 10(3): 465-472 (1981)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.