- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Antonio Hernandez-Martin, Javier Sánchez-Sánchez, Jose Luis Felipe, Samuel Manzano-Carrasco, Carlos Majano, Leonor Gallardo, Jorge Garcia-Unanue:
Physical Demands of U10 Players in a 7-a-Side Soccer Tournament Depending on the Playing Position and Level of Opponents in Consecutive Matches Using Global Positioning Systems (GPS). Sensors 20(23): 6968 (2020)
- Bo Zeng, Yabo Dong, Zhidan Liu:
A Negotiation-Based TDMA Scheduling with Consecutive Slots Assignment for Wireless Sensor Networks. Int. J. Distributed Sens. Networks 10 (2014)
- Aruna G. R., Sivan Arul Selvan:
A Survey on Delay-Aware Network Structure for Wireless Sensor Networks with Consecutive Data Collection Processes. CoRR abs/1402.1245 (2014)
- Junchao Ma, Wei Lou:
Interference-Free Wakeup Scheduling with Consecutive Constraints in Wireless Sensor Networks. Int. J. Distributed Sens. Networks 8 (2012)
- Mohamad Ali Movafaghpour, Ellips Masehian:
Poly line map extraction in sensor-based mobile robot navigation using a consecutive clustering algorithm. Robotics Auton. Syst. 60(8): 1078-1092 (2012)
- Chen Wang, Zhiyun Lin, Gangfeng Yan:
Sensor scheduling based on permissible consecutive observation loss. ACC 2012: 5562-5567
- Ihab Samy, Ian Postlethwaite, Da-Wei Gu:
SFDIA of consecutive sensor faults using neural networks - demonstrated on a UAV. Int. J. Control 83(11): 2308-2327 (2010)
- Jeongcheol Lee, Euisin Lee, Soochang Park, Seungmin Oh, Sang-Ha Kim:
Consecutive geographic multicasting protocol in large-scale wireless sensor networks. PIMRC 2010: 2192-2197
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.