- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Anne Blavette, Roman Le Goff Latimier, Hamid Ben Ahmed, Bernard Multon:
Analysis of the flicker level generated by the grid-connection of a fleet of electric vehicles. ISGT Europe 2016: 1-6
- Sandra Lirio Castellanos-Lopez, Felipe A. Cruz-Pérez, Mario E. Rivero-Angeles, Genaro Hernández-Valdez:
Joint Connection Level and Packet Level Analysis of Cognitive Radio Networks with VoIP Traffic. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. 32(3): 601-614 (2014)
- Vassilios G. Vassilakis, Ioannis D. Moscholios, Michael D. Logothetis:
The extended connection-dependent threshold model for call-level performance analysis of multi-rate loss systems under the bandwidth reservation policy. Int. J. Commun. Syst. 25(7): 849-873 (2012)
- Saied Mohammed Soliman:
Performance Analysis for QoS Provisioning at Connection-Level in Cellular WCDMA Networks. Afr. J. Inf. Commun. Technol. 3(3) (2007)
- Vilius Benetis, Larissa Popova, Villy Bæk Iversen:
Joint Connection and Packet Level Analysis in W-CDMA Radio Interface. EuroNGI Workshop 2006: 186-199
- Nidal Nasser, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Connection-level performance analysis for adaptive bandwidth allocation in multimedia wireless cellular networks. IPCCC 2004: 61-68
- Shriram Sarvotham, Rudolf H. Riedi, Richard G. Baraniuk:
Connection-level analysis and modeling of network traffic. Internet Measurement Workshop 2001: 99-103
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.