- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Sandip Ghosal, R. K. Shyamasundar:
A Solution to "Confused Deputy" Problem Using RWFM Labels. ISEA-ISAP 2018: 67-76
- Vineet Rajani, Deepak Garg, Tamara Rezk:
On Access Control, Capabilities, Their Equivalence, and Confused Deputy Attacks. CSF 2016: 150-163
- Jianliang Wu, Tingting Cui, Tao Ban, Shanqing Guo, Lizhen Cui:
PaddyFrog: systematically detecting confused deputy vulnerability in Android applications. Security and Communication Networks 8(13): 2338-2349 (2015)
- Radha Jagadeesan, Corin Pitcher, James Riely:
Succour to the Confused Deputy - Types for Capabilities. APLAS 2012: 66-81
- Dave Ahmad, Iván Arce:
The Confused Deputy and the Domain Hijacker. IEEE Security & Privacy 6(1): 74-77 (2008)
- Norman Hardy:
The Confused Deputy (or why capabilities might have been invented). Operating Systems Review 22(4): 36-38 (1988)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.